Composition: Each 10 ml. contains
- Boerhavia diffusa (Punarnava) – 300 mg
- Andrographis Paniculata (kalmegh) – 300 mg
- Picrorhiza Kurroa (Kutki) – 50 mg
- Phyllanthus niruri (Bhumi Amla) – 300 mg
- Cichorium Intybus———————-200mg
- Eclipta alba (Bhringraj) – 300 mg
- Emblica officinalis (Amla) – 300 mg
- Terminalia chebula (Harad) – 300 mg
- Berberis Aristata-300mg
- Pembellia ribes-200mg
- Fumaria Ollficinallis-200mg
- Solanum nigrum (Makoi) – 200 mg
- Rheum emodi-150mg
Dosage— 2 teaspoons of syrup is advisable three times a day or as per physician‘s directions.
Precautions: Replace the cap tightly after every use of syrup. Shake well before use. The bottle of syrup should be kept away from children at temperature below 25 degree Celsius. Keep the bottles away from direct sunlight and if any kind of foreign material is found don’t use it.
Usage: The liver care syrup is highly effective for infective hepatitis, enlarged & sluggish liver, Jaundice, Flatulence, constipation and Anorexia.