Ayurvedic Franchise Opportunity – Ayurveda is a time tested and trusted science of health. Ayurveda has stood the test of time and is ever growing through centuries. The faith of people has been increasing ever more as the chemical based products we are using have started to plague us with their serious adverse effects. People are now demanding nature based products which are relatively safer.
There is many an ayurvedic company that is involved in the manufacturing of the Ayurvedic products. Chandigarh, the city beautiful has emerged as a hub of Ayurvedic manufacturing companies. Planned by Swiss-French modernist architect, Le Corbusier, Chandigarh is situated at the junction of three states, Haryana, Punjab, and Himachal Pradesh. Himachal Pradesh is the abode of best quality medicinal herbs and, Haryana and Punjab nurture industries. At this strategic location is situated Alnavedic.
Alnavedic is an Ayurvedic Franchise Company that provides Ayurvedic franchise opportunity for ayurvedic medicine distributors to collaborate in the field of sale and marketing of Ayurvedic medicines and products.
Alnavedic: One of the Top Ayurvedic Medicine Companies.
Alnavedic is an Ayurvedic medicine company that offers Ayurvedic franchise opportunity. It has its own manufacturing facility situated in the serene environs of Barwala, Panchkula. It has state of the art manufacturing unit equipped with modern technology, run by experienced stalwarts of manufacturing. We have dedicated team of professionals who work round the clock to bring the best of Ayurveda to its customers.
What makes Alnavedic the best Ayurvedic medicine company?
- Manufacturing license from AYUSH department of concerned state.
- Own state-of-the-art, GMP certified manufacturing unit.
- Product approval from AYUSH department of all products.
- Affordable Product list and price list and high quality products.
- Conducive and clear Terms and conditions of the company.
- Experienced R & D team and manufacturing personnel.
- Wide product range: Classical and Proprietary Ayurvedic medicines, Ayurvedic cosmetics and personal care products.
- Continuously expanding product range and continuously evolving innovative ideas and revolutionary concepts. We are quite flexible to the changing demands of the market
- Access to the knowledge base of the company and support regarding product knowledge.
Product range that a good Ayurvedic Medicine Company manufactures:
There are two types of medicines that are manufactured:,
- Proprietary ayurvedic medicine: Also known as patent ayurvedic medicine, Proprietary ayurvedic medicine is the one formulated by the companies or individuals. The formulations have not been mentioned in Classical Ayurvedic texts. But, the plants or minerals used must have been mentioned in Ayurvedic classics or in research papers related to Ayurveda. Examples are Himalaya’s Liv-52, Dabur’s Madhuvani, Alnavedic’s Alnaferon malt etc.
- Classical Ayurvedic medicines are the ones that have been mentioned in Classical Ayurvedic texts or the Ayurvedic pharmacopoeia of India or in the books listed in schedule (1) of the Drug and Cosmetic Act.
Alnavedic manufactures both types of products and is currently in the process of expanding its footprint in the classical ayurvedic section.
Ayurvedic medicine franchise:
A franchise is a system where a person or a firm gets monopoly rights of selling and promoting a product of the Ayurvedic franchise opportunity over a certain area. PCD franchise is a type of franchise system. The only difference is that it pertains to a smaller area geographically as compared to a franchise system.
Franchising in Ayurvedic medicine is turning out to be lucrative opportunity as the market size of the Ayurvedic medicines is expanding at a fast rate.
Benefits of associating with an Ayurvedic Franchise Company
Ayurvedic medicine distributors can get the following benefits if they collaborate with an Ayurvedic Franchise Company:
- Low-cost investment
- Minimum risk
- Monopoly over a certain geographical area
- Product knowledge support and business guidance
Things to be needed for starting herbal products franchise:
An herbal cosmetics franchise company typically needs you to fulfill certain requirements:
- Minimum investment cost Varies company to company and falls somewhere between 10,000 to 1-2 lakhs.
- You need to have a GST number for trading.
Conclusion: Grab an ayurvedic franchise opportunity and be a successful business person.
The Ayurvedic industry is in a nascent stage currently and many avenues of growth have opened up. Therefore, join us on our journey to deliver the best of Ayurveda. Call us on number +91-9041041323 and mail at firstname.lastname@example.org