Ayurvedic Franchise Company in Chandigarh – The city beautiful was planned by Swiss-French modernist architect, Le Corbusier. Completed in 1960, it is situated at the junction of three states, Haryana, Punjab, and Himachal Pradesh. Himachal Pradesh is the abode of best quality medicinal herbs and, Haryana and Punjab nurture industries. At this strategic location is situated Alnavedic.
Alnavedic is an Ayurvedic Franchise Company that provides an opportunity for ayurvedic medicine distributors to collaborate in the field of sale and marketing of Ayurvedic medicines and products.
Ayurvedic PCD Franchise Company or Ayurvedic pharma franchise?
Although the words Ayurvedic PCD franchise and ayurvedic pharma franchise are synonymous and can be used interchangeably, yet there is a subtle difference.
A franchise is a system where a person or a firm gets monopoly rights of selling and promoting a product of the Ayurvedic franchise company over a certain area. PCD franchise is a type of franchise system. The only difference is that it pertains to a smaller area geographically as compared to a franchise system
Ayurvedic pharma franchise is a relatively newer concept and many promising avenues are opening up in this direction.
Benefits to the Ayurvedic medicine distributors
Ayurvedic medicine distributors can get the following benefits if they collaborate with an Ayurvedic Franchise Company:
- Low-cost investment
- Minimum risk
- Monopoly over a certain geographical area
- Product knowledge support and business guidance
What to look for while searching for an Ayurvedic medicine Franchise Company.
Ayurvedic formulations are of two types. Classical (those mentioned in the listed ayurvedic texts) and patent of proprietary (those not mentioned in the listed Ayurvedic texts). Today there is a wide range of Ayurvedic medicines that are manufactured all over India. Alnavedic manufactures syrups, tablets, capsules, powders and oils. The product of this week is the classical Kumkumadi oil which enhances complexion and removes dark spots.
Before associating with any Ayurvedic Franchise Company in Chandigarh, go through this checklist:
- The company has a license from AYUSH department of concerned state.
- The company is GMP certified.
- The company products have been approved from AYUSH department.
- Any other certifications like Halal, WHO-GMP certification etc.
- Product list and price list.
- Terms and conditions of the company.
Ayurvedic pharma PCD company: Why Alnavedic is your best bet?
Alnavedic is well reputed among peers for its manufacturing standards and work ethics. It is the preferred choice of most of the Ayurvedic medicine distributors. It is among the best ayurvedic franchise companies not only in Chandigarh but also in India. Here is why:
- It has its own state-of-the-art, GMP certified manufacturing unit situated at Panchkula, Haryana.
- Its products are manufactured after exhaustive research by the R & D team and manufactured by experienced professionals. The marketing team is passionate and always ready to help.
- The products are high on quality standards.
- The product range is quite wide, ranging from Ayurvedic medicines to Ayurvedic cosmetics and personal care products.
- The product range is continuously expanding and we are open to innovative ideas and revolutionary concepts. We are quite flexible to the changing demands of the market
- The ayurvedic medicine distributors have access to the knowledge base of the company and they can access support regarding product knowledge.
Conclusion: Reap the benefits of joining with the best Ayurvedic franchise company in Chandigarh
The Ayurvedic industry is in a nascent stage currently and many avenues of growth have opened up. Therefore, join us on our journey to deliver the best of Ayurveda. Call us on number +91-9041041323 and mail at email@example.com