Ayurvedic Contract Manufacturing – Ayurveda is the heritage of India which was getting sidelined due to an influx of western medicine and ideas. Western medicine, cosmetics, and food products overwhelmed our brains and choices that we almost forgot that the thing that had brought us this far was Ayurveda. Gradually, the west woke up to the hazards that allopathic medicines, cosmetics, and food products could wreak. They started turning to Ayurveda. Now, India is getting awakened from its slumber and baby steps in promoting Ayurveda are being taken.
People all around the world and back home in India have started looking for Ayurvedic products on the shelves of marts. This has provided a great opportunity for businessmen to venture into manufacture and trading of Ayurvedic medicines.
Contract manufacturing is the new concept in Ayurvedic pharma industry. Let us know what it is and how to do it.
Ayurvedic Contract Manufacturing: Third Party Herbal Products Manufacturing
Ayurvedic contract manufacturing and third party herbal products manufacturing are synonymous. It is also known as white label manufacturing. Contract manufacturing is third party manufacturing, where a firm enters into an agreement with the manufacturing company to get its products manufactured.
As defined by the Business standard, third-party manufacturing is the “production of goods by one firm, under the label or brand of another firm.”
When should you go for Contract Manufacturing of Ayurvedic Products?
- If you are an amateur and want to establish a new
- If you do not have financial adequacy to set up your own manufacturing unit.
- If you want to expand your existing marketing business without wanting to set up a manufacturing plant.
- If you have a manufacturing plant but are not able to cope with the increased demand and want your workload shared.
- If you want to have a product line that is high on demand but the demand is not regular(like seasonal products e.g moisturizing cream in winters, dengue pills in monsoon etc)
Ayurvedic Manufacturing Companies in India: What to look for while choosing the best.
There are certain things that must be kept in mind before you decide on any ayurvedic manufacturing company:
- AYUSH certification: Company must be licensed to manufacture ayurvedic products by AYUSH Department of the state.
- GMP compliance: Company should be GMP (Good manufacturing practice) compliant.
- Other credentials: Other credentials of the company should also be inquired for.
- Client rapport: A good client feedback makes the company more trustworthy.
- Product trust: The product line should be good and there should be a trust in the products in the general market.
Herbal Cosmetics: The Rising Star
Big cosmetic brands are almost entirely shifting to herbal cosmetics with smaller brands closely behind. Therefore there is a rising demand for third party manufacturing in Herbal cosmetics. There are many herbal cosmetics manufacturers in India and choosing the right manufacturer is important.
If you are looking for a good herbal medicine manufacturer in North India, choosing Alnavedic will be a decision you will never regret. We manufacture a range of quality products in the hair care, skin care and personal care niche.
Alna Vedic: One of the best Ayurvedic medicine manufacturers in Baddi, Chandigarh and Panchkula area.
Alna Vedic is one of the best Ayurvedic medicine manufacturers situated in Panchkula. Industrial areas of Baddi, Mohali, and Chandigarh are situated in the vicinity. Besides herbal cosmetics, it manufactures classical ayurvedic drugs and patent/ proprietary drugs. It has a state of the art GMP certified unit and a highly enthusiastic team of professionals who work tirelessly for the company.
Conclusion: Jump into Ayurvedic Contract Manufacturing
Have a product in mind?, And also a mind-blowing strategy for its promotion? Then why wait? This is the right opportunity. Contract manufacturing is a cheap, hassle-free and profitable way to have your own brand of ayurvedic medicines and herbal cosmetics. So go for it!
To associate with us, contact us at +91-9041041323 and mail us on email@example.com