Brand Name:Antioxidant Syrup
The Anitoxidant Syrup is used by people suffering from indigestion and dyspensia. Caramel in color, this syrup is contains active herbal extracts that cure stomach related problems. After its first use, the syrup ensures instant Relief to the person suffering from indigestion problem and loss of appetite.
Brand Name: AMULYA-SUDHA Antioxidant Syrup
Packaging Size: Available in 200ml and 300ml of bottle.
Key Ingredients / Composition: Each 10 ml contains extract derived form:-
- Harar (Terminalia Chebula) – 100mg
- Nagarmotha (Cyperus Rotundus) – 50mg
- Ajwain (Trachyspermum Ammi) – 100mg
- Hing (Ferula Foetiba) – 5mg
- Amla (Embilica Officinale) – 25mg
- Jeera (Cuminum Cyminum) – 25mg
- Saunth (Zingiber Officinale) – 25mg
- Saunf (Foenieulum vulgare) – 100mg
- Imli (Tamarindus Indica) – 100mg
- Lavang (Sysygium Aromaticum) -10mg
- Pudina (Mentha Spicata) – 100mg
- Kala Namak (Unaqua Sodium Chloride) – 50mg
- Tusli (Ocimum Sanctum) – 50mg
- Kali Mirch (Piper Nigrum) – 10mg
- Sugar – q.s
- Preservatives – M.P.S & P.P.S
Precautions: The syrup bottle should be stored in cool and dark place at 25 degree Celsius of temperature. After use, cap the bottle tightly and keep away from direct sunlight. In case of any foreign material present in the bottle, do not use it.
Usage: The antioxidant syrup is effective for loss of appetite, dyspensia and indigestion. Effective for flatulence, the syrup stimulates gastro intestinal tract .
Recommended Dosage: Physician prescribes 10ml of syrup twice a day with water.
- Loss of Appetite
Purpose: The syrup with its antioxidant property is used for indigestion and other stomach problems.
- Ayurvedic Proprietary Medicine
- Approved preservative added
- No side effects
Minimum Order Price: 1000.
Minimum Order Quantity: 100 bottles.